Braxtons?

AliCat

Reaction score
Hiya, I reckon I had my first Braxtons yesterday - I was eating my lunch at the table, and got up afterwards. My bump went hard and tight at the bottom of my bump, but it wasn't painful, just a bit weird. Would this have been a Braxtons?

Thanks!! :D

Yeah it all goes all bunchy lol!

My oh calls them Branston Hickles lol :rotfl:

LOL, ta girls!! Loving the 'Branston Hickles' :rotfl:

Sounds like them to me!! I've had them from 18 weeks. We have nick named them 'Tonies' as in Tony Braxton!!

pie&twink said:
Sounds like them to me!! I've had them from 18 weeks. We have nick named them 'Tonies' as in Tony Braxton!!

:lol: That's cute!

I'm not sure if I'm having these or not :think: Every now and then my tummy feels tight and tingly...but it never seems to last very long and it happens really intermittently. Like I'm not even sure I'd notice it all the time. Sometimes my belly feels really hard and it's usually when I stand up, or move positions when I'm sitting down etc....I don't tend to notice it any other time. Do you think they could be BH's???

I don't know how I'm meant to tell seeing as I've never had a contraction before! :wall:

Yes it sounds like it to me hun!! :dance:

Awww Branston Hickles!!! that is soo cute, speaking of which I cant get enough of Branston Pickle and cheese at the moment!! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back