I'm so upset about my pics

MissSara

Reaction score
Well my mum phoned this morning and asked if i would take the camera down to her house so she could go up to boots and print the best ones off from the engagement party.
Well my mum and dad were put in charge of taking loads of pictures that night whilst i mingled with people and had a good time. So i said to my mum "please tell me that your winding me up mum, i don't have the camera" she said that my dad had given it me whilst i sat down to have a rest that night but i recall my mum taking it off me to take some pics of me and harrison.

Anyway to cut it short we have phoned up the pub and nothing was handed in and no one seems to have the camera anywhere. I'm so pissed off has where my mum was sat my younger brother was sat in that corner with all his loser mates, i'm not blaming them but im just gutted that my special night has no pics to show our new baby and harrison and just to look back on.

I'm just about to go and phone round everyone i recall with cameras that night to see if i could possibly pay to have extra prints of their pictures, which im sure they wont mind.

Awwww poor you :cry: :hug:

I think you are dealing with it really well though - I think I'd be an emotional wreck! Your plan for getting everyone else's copies sounds like a great idea :cheer:

Really hope your camera turns up :hug:

Aww hun :hug: That is so gutting, it might still turn up though. I'm sure your friends wont mind getting extra prints done though like you said. I really hope it turns up.

i really hope you find someone who took lots of great pictures too, really crappy about the camera tho :( :hug:

sorry to hear that the camera had gone, that is really sh**ty.

Fingers crossed you'll get some good one printed from some of the toher cameras.

Alex x

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Aww honey, that' sad :( let's hope you can get some nice ones from other people.

I took my OH to Paris and proposed to him, we took hundreds of photos but none of them came out! (we had a film camera as didn't want to risk his parents expensive digital one) and i remember how gutted i was.

xxx

Oh Sara! :( That's gutting hun... I don't know what to say.

I'm sure it'll turn up somewhere, and like others have said, maybe another guest took some good ones (I know I ALWAYS take pics at events like that!) I'm sure I'm not the only "pic taker" to attend parties!

I really hope you get the camera back... xx

Oh so sorry to hear this, not sure what to say but have a few :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I had a similar thing for my wedding!! I asked my brother if he could film the whole thing for me from when I was getting ready to arriving at the venue, the ceremony, the photo's the meal and speeches and then into the disco and buffet at night.

He ended up getting drunk and never got the camera out once! I saw him with it when I was getting ready but as it turned out there were only about 4 pictures on there and none of them were of me or my Bridesmaids getting ready or anything!!

I was gutted...... Luckily a friend of ours was filming the ceremony, some of the speeches and some of the disco on his camera so he gave us a copy of that so at least I had something.

Worst thing was that I had said I would pay for a professional vieographer but he offered to film it for us so it was more personal!!!!

My in-laws taped over our wedding video, before I'd seen it AND it was the only copy!

MissSara I really really hope it turns up and that you do get extra prints from other peeps cameras :hug: :hug: :hug:
Fingers crossed, very best wishes :pray: :hug: :pray:

sunnyday I wanted to pass on some hugs to you too :shock: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I really hope you get some pics of your special occassion. That is so upsetting :hug: :hug: :hug:

And to you ladies who have also lost valuable evidence of memories, have some of these too :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back