Getting stressed now!!!!

Mike

Reaction score
hi all.

Our due date is tomorrow, saturday 23rd may 2011.

Although we are both honestly so happy for everyonne who has had thier babies lately, its so annoying watching the posts that someone else has had another baby.

WHEN WILL IT BE OUR TURN!!!

from this second onwards i will be non stop clock watching.
i have this problem with my hands where if i am stressed they will itch massivly and constant and the dry up and split and since last monday they have been murder. splitting and bleeding and stressing the **** out of me.

We both need this baby out so we can both go back to being relaxed.

Do you mean 23 April? :lol:

It'll happen soon, don't worry, and when it does it'll be worth the wait :)

Are you not being a bit optimistic, being able to relax once the baby comes?! I'll be making the most of being able to please entirely myself, but this probably means my baby will end up coming early :)

Not very helpful I'm afraid, other than before you know it he'll be here :D

You wanna try being in my shoes Mike! It's bloody torture I'm telling you! I hope your wife goes into labour soon as I wouldn't wish this on anyone!!!

Hope you don't have to wait too much longer, but make sure you take the time to relax and enjoy a few evenings together before there are three of you! x

And I do know how you feel - Sam was 11 days late and Toby was 14 days late (and only came out then because I was induced :lol:)

I have mentally prepared for another 5 days just incase! These awkward babies are a nightmare aren't they!! X

They are...but worth the wait! Next time I'm going to tell myself that I'm due 2 weeks later :lol:

Joseph was induced & arrived 11 days late. So this time I've added 14 days to my due date to prevent me getting over excited or p***ed off!!!!
It would be lovely if this little one was on time or a little early, but as long as they're fit & healthy when they arrive, I'm not too fussed about the date.

Sunnyb xxx

LOL you think you are stressed now, make the most of it , when baby is here the stress levels go way higher!!! :lol:

Rósa;1916434 said:
LOL you think you are stressed now, make the most of it , when baby is here the stress levels go way higher!!! :lol:
Too true.
Mike enjoy a full nights sleep for a little while longer and have a day where you go out for dinner or to cinema as pretty soon life will be different.
It's easy for me to say as Archie was early and I wanted him out too.
But just enjoy yourselves being yourselves for a while longer...

Agree with the girls you and Ellie should enjoy sometime as a couple. I'm quite enjoying doing things I won't be able to do when baby arrives, when she does come I won't be able to just please myself anymore, I'll have her to think about too! I'd like her to come a few days early but I'm trying to be prepared if she does arrive late

x

I think I go through stages where I'm stressed and want this little man out. The next day I change my mind and think he can stop in there as long as he wants!

Try to keep busy to take your mind off it, do things that you would normally do or have time for afterwards. I'd love a romantic meal to be cooked for me, or just having a few hours piece and quiet from my other kids. I know I won't have time for this when he arrives.

:hugs: for everyone overdue-I went 9 days over with kieron (as most of u probably remember) and each day felt like a week!

Mike: fingers crossed ur baby arrives soon and get some moisturiser on them hands-ellies gonna need them for squeezing v soon xx

best advice is keep busy and make plans, we had just lit the bbq when my labour started, all my friends family and neighbours got to enjoy the bbq and we got to have our baby. but if i hadn't that day i would have been kept busy and had fun.

best advice is keep busy and make plans, we had just lit the bbq when my labour started, all my friends family and neighbours got to enjoy the bbq and we got to have our baby. but if i hadn't that day i would have been kept busy and had fun.

**runs off to light BBQ**:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back