Stressed Out

ToriElla

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Some days i'm feeling really stressed out and overwhelmed because my baby is due in 7weeks and we have so much to do! We haven't even started the nursery yet.

OH said not to worry because he had hols to take so has been off since beginning of dec but we are still no further forward. i just wanted it to be nice for her coming home :(

People are saying it doesn't have to be done by the time i have her and not to be unreasonable (because she will be in our room for a while) but i just want things to be ready and i'm worried incase she comes early and nothing is done!!

anyone else in the same boat? :x

Tori, don't worry, it will get done.

I felt much the same way, being at home and not being able to do much, or I would have done it myself (I'm the DIYer in our house) and OH doesn't have the time, he's so busy with work. However, my brother and his fiancee came over last weekend and painted the nursery and put up stickers and stuff on the walls and it's starting to look like we are expecting a baby after all now! I've also managed to clock up a little shopping by getting OH to take me to town in his lunch hour.

It will get done, and I don't think you are being unreasonable, you are probably just nesting.

Good luck!

Sue :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back