Stressed!!

mandspice

Reaction score
Bit embarrassed to post this, although I know it's not our fault - we moved to a new flat a month ago and we've spotted 4 cockroaches in the past couple of weeks :cry: :cry: - the flat is a modern, new build and very clean and we keep it spotless but we are close to a large street market and there's often rubbish left from the stalls on the next road.....

I've called the estate agents and they're going to send someone round ASAP (pest control) but it's really stressing me out and making my skin crawl....I didn't think too much of it when we saw the first one, thought maybe it was a one off, but now have read up about them and they hide during the day and if you see a couple it can mean there are lots more.......I know it will be sorted before bubs comes but it's horrible because I was really enjoying our new flat until this, now I can't imagine bubs being in there, it feels "unclean" :(

:hug: awww hun i would feel the same

hopefully when they come round to sort it you will feel better :hug:

awww what a shame! :hug: thats really disgusting, the last thing you want when you're getting all ready for bubs eh :shock:

im sure they will be able to fix the problem, just make sure you stress to them that you're pregnant and thats its unhygenic!

let us know how ya get on chick xxx

Sure they'll come and fix the problem then no more cockroaches :hug: xx

Thanks girls - we're gonna put some powder stuff down while we wait for the exterminators to come while I'm away xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back