Getting out of bed...

allycat

Reaction score
...is getting harder now :wink: I've started sleeping on my left side with a body pillow as that's apparently better for the baby's blood flow etc. but is there a "correct" way to get out of bed in the morning? If I've been lying down I do struggle to pull myself up a bit and I feel like I could be doing some damage if I just sit up and get out of bed?! I know it's a silly thing to worry about :?

with my first my MW told me to roll onto my the side that is the edge of the bed then pop urlegs out first and use them to help suport u get out of bed (if thatmakes sense ?) :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

That makes more sense than rolling onto my back and trying to pull myself up lol! :) Thanks for this, I know what to do from tomorrow morning!

Lol.. that's nothing like the way I do it. I usually roll onto my side.. hoist myself up on my arm.. turn so I'm facing the bed and kneel up, rubbing my eyes and wishing it wasn't morning already! lol :lol:

rhian85 said:
with my first my MW told me to roll onto my the side that is the edge of the bed then pop urlegs out first and use them to help suport u get out of bed (if thatmakes sense ?) :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

That's what I was told last time too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back