Anyone got a bump pillow?

scottishlassie

Reaction score
I've been thinking about getting a bump pillow because when I'm in bed I often find I'm tucking the side of the duvet under my bump when I'm on my side (like between my bump and the bed), it's more comfy having a bit of cushion on bumpy. Are bump pillows good?

Going to the shops at the weekend to pick up some baby things and if these pillows are good I may get one of these too :) xx

I spend about 10 minutes each night building a little nest with a pillow to support my back, one between my knees and one under my bump to support it too!!! My sister said that her body pillow was oneof the best things she bought so I am thinking of getting one too.
Don't know what the difference would be between the v shaped ones and the long dreangeni ones?

Oh I know what you mean about building a wee nest! I mean I love my sleep right now but I get so uncomfy and cramps in my legs, then my back starts hurting - it's a nightmare!

Hmm not too sure about the differences either.. Xx

Have just had a look on this website

http://www.pregnancypillow.co.uk/

and apart from the price, the differences are really how big, long etc the pillows are. My DH looked with me and said that he doesn't think he would be able to fit in the bed as well with some of them!!!!!

Think I might invest in one though - it would be nice to look like this at night :nap: instead of this :shock: !
x

I've got one which is like a big 'U' shape so your head, bump and back are all supported and it's the BEST thing I've got to keep comfy!!! Can't remember where it came from, hubby bought it from somewhere online for about £40 - company called TensMed I think?

x

the long ones are really good, they help support your bump when you sleep, then when your baby is born they are great for helping support the baby whilst it is breast feeding. My sister in law cannot live without hers, she got it from mothercare it was a something genie I think I cant remember the name but she said it has been really handy and was so comfortable in bed to support her bump and it is especially useful now she is breastfeeding because he can be latched on for 45 mins and if you were holding him your arms would be tired out so she supports him with her long pillow and away he goes!!
I'm getting one on payday as my bump isnt that big yet but its already getting uncomfortable finding a good sleeping position!

Ohh thats useful because i'm wanting to breastfeed as well :). i'm going to mothercare so will have a look at them. Thanks girlies :) xxx

I want one too, but dont know which one to get

Only me jumping in a few days before im meant to again but I thought id let you know Argos sells them, they have got the body pillow, the large long one for £19.99 and a mum to be gift set (feeding pillow, bump wedge and eye mask) for £29.99, thought these were pretty cheap in relation to mothercare x x

Ohh thanks m2a and jen! :) yeah those prices seem much better than mothercare, didn't think about looking anywhere else for the body pillow whoops! Can't beat a bargain :) xx

Think I might invest in one though - it would be nice to look like this at night :nap: instead of this :shock: !
x

That made me laugh! Know the feeling!

I am after a pillow, as well. My burgeoning bump feels all droopy and pully when I go on my side. Feels pretty minging lol! I need support! x

Yeah it's actually quite uncomfy without support under my bump! Had a look at mothercare for the body pillow - too expensive! Going to look elsewhere :). Got some other things including dummies!! Just 4, but they are soo cute and pinky colours :) and first packet of nappies and baby wipes! Its making me all excited and things are getting so much more real! Xxx

I got a v shaped support pillow at m&s today for £12! They are normally £15 but they had 20% off their homeware. Thought it was quite a good price, can't wait to use it tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back