Getting his arms and legs stuck in cot & rolling.

Tiggy26

Reaction score
Hi,

My first question is......has anyone got any bright ideas on how to prevent my LO getting his arms and legs stuck inbetween the side slats of his cotbed??? - I pop him down to sleep and an hour later I look on the monitor and see him rolled on his belly with one arm and one leg hanging out the side of the cotbed :roll: he isnt best pleased when this happens and certainly lets everyone know about it :)

My second question is......My LO can roll onto his belly and swims like a fish for 5 mins then cries becuase hes frastrated and cant move, probelm is, he dosnt know how to roll back onto his back again. When did your LO's start learning to do this?

Thanks

T xx

Hi hun, I find the best thing to do is to add a cot bumper, something like this http://www.roomsyoulove.com/abc-safari- ... umper-p583 I knew a girl once whose baby was very active and she put one on each end of the cot. It worked quite well :lol:

As far as the rolling thing, it depends from babe to babe. For the moment you will just have to help him roll back, he'll pick it up soon enough :D

Hope this helps :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lisa

i roll a blanket up and put it at the side of summers crib as she kept poking her arms and legs through

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back