Getting fed up now!

Yvonne

Reaction score
I have yet again started another period!!!

I am literally having a weeks break in between them!! I finished on wednesday of last week and started today (wednesday)
It 's getting me really down now and just feel drained 24/7 and it is heavy everytime its not just spotting. it the third period i have had in about a month.

Has anyone else had this? Or does anyone have any advice (besides the obvious of going to the doctors)

:( :( I am really worried they have done something during the op i had to remove the placenta after having Jack :think:

Did you have a long bleed after the baby came. Mines lasted for about a month. As long as its fresh period type blood then I wouldnt get yourself upset but as you said, the obvious thing would be to go to the doc or health visitor.

Take care

Laura.

Well i had 2 weeks of normal post pregnancy bleeding- then had a massive bleed (which they discoved left over placenta) then i bled for 3 weeks after that, i stopped and had my first period and its all gone wrong since then :wall:

maybe you should think about the pill may help settle things down. I had the normal post preg bleeding then got a v.light period. then after taking my pills this months bled really heavy for the first day or so then its settled right down in time for my next pack of pills

i'd go back and get checked out hun better to be safe than sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back