Getting excited

Nicky_Jones

Reaction score
I can't help getting excited. AF is due today as my cycles seem to alternate between 27 adn 26 days, and today is day 27. No sign so far.... Please stay away. If it stays away till tomorrow morning, I will be testing them.

ooohh how exciting!!! test now, test now!!!! :eek:

SOrry I am am terrible influence, i just couldn't wait if it were me!!

Good Luck hun :hug:

Katexx

Ooooh you're oozing willpower :lol: I couldnt do it! Good luck hun, hope AF stays away :hug:

I came so close to testing this morning - I even had the pack in my hand. I managed to resist the urge. I am at work now so no danger of caving.

Good for you hun, hopefully when you do test you will get a nice strong line :hug:

Thanks all still no sign of AF. I am sure it normally starts on the morning, what about other people do yours normally start on the morning of at least the same sort of time of day, I have never paid attention before.

The really good news is that Hubby has decided we can carry on trying so at least if it does show I am not completely out the running if you know what I mean.

Good luck Nicky! I usually start in the middle of the night or late evening just before I go to bed. But last month, I started spotting at lunch time and then started light AF late evening.

Fingers crossed NJ, I'd love us to be pg buddies again :D

That would be great!

Still no AV, I am going to have to struggle to not test when I get home. I do have a twin pack at home .....

good luck, i know how hard it is to keep from testing too early, ive done it a few time and had my af show up the next day

Oh well, I have just tested and it was a BFN but of course it is best to wait until till tomorrow morning as HCG levels are highest in the morning. Still no AF yet.

i really hope you get your BFP tomorrow hunxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back