Get well soon Ryan (clairescunny55...)

leckershell

Reaction score
Claire's just dropped me a text to let you all know she won't be online for a while as her little Ryan is in hospital with Bronchilitus (sp?) :(

How terrible for them both :(

Hope he gets well soon xxxx :hug:

awww its awful that, my dd had it when she was 6 wks old and was very ill, i hope he is recovered soon and claire is ok, its really upsetting seeing them struggling to breath.. :hug:

thanks ev1 for all the well wishes, and thanks leckershell for being such a great txt buddy again :hug: Ryan is out of hospital now after some close monitering, he's not well bless him, got a terrible wheeze and cough :( really upsetting to see him like this :cry: They wouldn't give him any medicine either. Just told me to go back if he gets any worse :roll: :wall:

There was a 5lb baby in the room next to ours, it had an operation to remove all its bowels and had a tooth already, it was 5 weeks prem! Hope he gets better soon :pray:

thanks again :hug:

Poor Ryan. Tom was admitted to hospital with bronchiolitis too. It's really horrible and so awful to hear them fighting for breath. Hope he is better soon. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back