• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Get baby moving?

twinkle84

Reaction score
Hey,
Just sat smiling at baby moving about and kicking, love it! Anyway i know ice cold water and caffine supposed to wake bubs up and also when youre just relaxing or taking a bath, but mine seems to like tea and its decaf tea! But whenever I have a cuppa whatever the time of day it really wakes baby up. Anyone else got anything that their baby seems to like? x

Aw it really is lovely, best feeling ever! Esp at this stage because its not too uncomfy haha. x

Does anyone else feel really queasy when the baby properly turns over or round? It always happens when I'm driving and makes me feel like I'm going to sick and shit out all my internal organs at the same time! That's horrible I know but the only way I can describe it!

hey hun...lol mine has a really good pattern, gets up at meal times and then just before im about to go to sleep...lol preparing me i think for when enters our lil world :) xx love the kicks tho so reassuring!! hope u feel urs soon too flexi...its just the best feeling in the whole wide world...im sure the otehr girls will agree xx

Cream Soda (Which I hate, But cant get enough of it lol)
The doppler
Cracking my back (which i did for the first time tonight in 5 months omg that felt GOOD)

i had a feeling the other day more like a gurgling noise from the front and the sides dunno if it was cos i was hungry or what but could this be a sign of my baby moving..

Everything gets my little man moving lol! Being hungry, then eatting, caffine, fizzy drink, lying on my back, lying on my side, playing him music!! Basically I have a very active man!! Lol

bump moves around the same sort of times everyday, first thing in the morning, after breakfast, lunch, dinner, around 9ish and when im about to fall asleep :D

i cant say I have really noticed yet... he just seems to be moving ALL THE TIME!! xx

my bubs seems to LOVE red berry coolers from costa...he goes crazy over them! But other cold things dont seem to bother him! lol

Livi always woke up when i drank ice cold coke and then got the hiccups lol x

All food gets baby moving, and me going to bed too. Baby always wakes up and starts having a good old thrash around as soon as I get into bed

Oooh girls love this bit- can't wait

Hehe, I was laying on my bed last night running my finger over bubs and he'd go spazzy, kicking his little feet around like mad every time! Love it! :)

my baby loves pinapple juice, s/he moves 5 mins after i drink it

My baby moves sooo much during the night keeps me awake! and wen his completely turning around I go queasy its like going over a hill in a car!! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back