George Paul - 11.54am - Tuesday 24th July 2007

Congratulations Sabrina and welcome gorgeous baby George :cheer: :hug: :cheer:
So pleased all went well at the hospital for you and you're recovering nicely, he really is a cutie Sabrina, thanks for sharing your story and pictures, look forward to more to come :hug:

Conggratulations what a gorgeous little poppet, well done you! I can't believe we have our babies it seems like such a short time we were posting on this website. Funny how life strides on in leaps and bounds.... enjoy your new little man I'm sure you will and aint it funny how you can be just as proud of no 2 as you were with your first? :D xx

Well done Sabrina - and welcome to Gorgeous George. He certainly lives up to his name as he's adorable. Hope you're feeling well xx

Ah congratulations Sabrina and welcome George.

I live in Benfleet but come under Southend and that is where I had Isabella.

Thank you so much for all your messages. George is really lovely and so well behaved I hardly know he's here. :D

The MW came today to do his Guthrie test and he didn't cry much so he was a brave little soldier.

My CS wound is apparently a little red and needs to be kept under observation. I might have a little infection which will need anti-biotics. The MW will check it again Wednesday. I don't feel too bad though and even managed to go into Town this morning to visit the bank. All in all it's a much easier recovery this time around than with my first which is a surprise considering I'm 17 years older now! :)

:hug:

CONGRATULATIONS Sabrina and welcome to the world baby George he is abolutley gorgeous :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

so pleased for you honey! he is lovely! :clap:

hope your recovery continues to go well :hug:

Hi Sabrina,

He is GORGEOUS - he looks quite like my little girl too so I think he is beautiful!!!

I am so pleased that everything was straightforward for you. Make sure you look after yourself as it sounds like you need to rest up a bit.

Congratulations on the birth of your 2nd son, and I don't blame you for wanting to do it again!

xxx

Congratulations Sabrina - i can see why you call him gourgeous george!
Glad you had a good experience

I think he and Freya look simular ....?!

:hug: Thank you :hug: I just can't stop looking at him and every day that passes he just gets more gorgeous. :D

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back