• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

geordie sarah's birthday Thread *Date Decided and more info*

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
Hey guys got a message from Sarah about her birthday on the 13th of February. If you can remember she posted about having a birthday party for her 30th.

Well iv just been talking to sarah and she has asked me to post to ask first off who is still wanting to come (as definate as possible) and also which weekend would be better (see poll above). Obviously her birthday is Friday the 13th of February so the next day is gonna be valentines day so she was worried people would have plans so the other option is the week after which is the 20/21st of february (friday going to saturday)

Please select which you would prefer on the poll and post to let me no if you are going or not cos she cant get onlline very much atm and obviously needs to get stuff sorted :)

Thanks guys :)

Awww will you let her know Sarah that if it wasn't so close to Brody's birthday and this one's due date I'd be there :hug:

Me, Matt (OH) and Faith will be there :D
Didn't vote as either are fine by us :D xx

Awww.... please pass on my birthday wishes to her, I will be away then, so whoever is all going have an awesome weekend and post lots of piccies.... and I will have a wee drink to celebrate for you - if I'm not preg by then that is :)

I work both those nights but have said to sarah i will try get the night off, the first one is better for me but i could ask for time off on either. :D

We're away the second weekend and can't afford 2 weekends away that close :( Sorry!

WW HOW EXCITING !! Tell her to hurry up and get her arse back on here !

Looking like the second weekend as it stands.

COme on people she will cancel if not enough people come ad its gonna be a fab night...have you seen sarah's night out pics in the past??? shes one party animal!!!

change of plan guys

party is saturday 21st february

so staying till sunday 22nd.

let me know guys

also do you want to go to a restaurant or buffet food at her house

Let me know guys shes gonna be back soon :)

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
OOOOH so exciting!
I'm not fussed either buffet or restaurant is good. Sarah should have a think though - buffet would mean more mess at her house but she mightn't mind that!

21st - 22nd sounds good :D OH can easily get the sat off and the sunday he wouldn't be working anyway :D xxxxxx

Awsome Suzie!!! Thats what i was saying to her last night (and less cost to her too!)

Im so excited!"!! ill be booking my coach journey next monday to go :D so excited to meet more of you all too and of course seeing the fabulous sarah again :D

Am looking forward to finally meeting you Slinky, hehe, there are so many sarahs so I always refer to you in my head as slinky. Lol.

Oooh it'll be fab :D xxx

It should be ok for me to go as long as there is somewhere nearby to stay at ive not a clue tbh if anyone know's of anwhere id be grateful if you could let me know. :D

Flossy82 said:
It should be ok for me to go as long as there is somewhere nearby to stay at ive not a clue tbh if anyone know's of anwhere id be grateful if you could let me know. :D

There is a travel lodge over the road ill find out the name for you :)

Hey call me slinky anytime suzie lol

Slinky Sarah said:
Flossy82 said:

There is a travel lodge over the road ill find out the name for you :)

Hey call me slinky anytime suzie lol

and for us please x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back