• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

geordie sarah's birthday Thread *Date Decided and more info*

OOhh, slinky, if your finding out info about the travel lodge then count me in please :D

Ive text her to let her know we'll be coming :dance: Will be lovely to meet you ladies too xx

I checked out the travel lodge and they have no availiable rooms :( I also looked at premier inn which is nearby they have rooms but at 114 just for me i cant afford that :( So you may have to count me out unless i can find anywhere cheaper.

xxxxx

Flossy82 said:
I checked out the travel lodge and they have no availiable rooms :( I also looked at premier inn which is nearby they have rooms but at 114 just for me i cant afford that :( So you may have to count me out unless i can find anywhere cheaper.

xxxxx

Ooh crap :? I think id better start having a look round for somewhere to stay...114 is rather pricey....although to be honest we could probably just drive home again, we dont live that far away :)

Oohh I'd love to come along to meet you all but I dont really know Sarah that well so i'd feel a bit cheeky and If her location is correct on facebook its nearly 5hrs from me :(

were pretty skint at the mo, just had to buy summer her next car seat & were goin away 2 ireland in feb so things are tight

will try & make it but if we cant can we turn our nxt quartet meet in2 a 2nd b'day party pleeeeeeeeeease :D :cheer:

Im sorted for staying somewhere :D Just need to organise my train tickets :dance:

:( I'm not sure I can make it. Sarah's offered us a bed at hers but we don't have anything for Fi to sleep in :( and we can't afford a hotel :(

bring your bedding if you need to stop and stay at sarah';s shes said. Im bringing airbeds.

SUZIE YOU HAVE TO COME!!! i have a spare air bed (double) if it helps to co sleep ?

Slinky Sarah said:
bring your bedding if you need to stop and stay at sarah';s shes said. Im bringing airbeds.

SUZIE YOU HAVE TO COME!!! i have a spare air bed (double) if it helps to co sleep ?
:hug: :hug: thanks for the offer Sarah but the thing is we have never co-slept :( i don't like the idea as me and OH are deep sleepers :( am trying to find a solution xxxxx

Suzie and Faith said:
[quote="Slinky Sarah":1cs29fhg]bring your bedding if you need to stop and stay at sarah';s shes said. Im bringing airbeds.

:hug: :hug: thanks for the offer Sarah but the thing is we have never co-slept :( i don't like the idea as me and OH are deep sleepers :( am trying to find a solution xxxxx[/quote:1cs29fhg]

ill see if there is anyway of borrowing a travel cot from my cousin...cant promise though...

you have to come !! xxx

If my travel cot werent so heavy id have brought that with me for you to use suzie but im coming on my own by train. :hug: :hug:

bought my ticket today for the coach :)

So final numbers and whos def giong?

:hug: :hug:
Sarah has sorted out a travel cot for me (the star!) we're a bit tight on money but *should* be ok. Sarah's aware of it all :D she is such a superstar, she wanted to send me shopping vouchers to help with money but I wouldn't let her.

I am really excited so am going to do my utmost to get there!

Slinky - do you still have a double airbed useable? (if not we'll sleep on the floor fine :D ) xx

Count me in im coming :dance: Just need to book my train ticket's on payday :) Suzie i have a double airbed i could bring if sarah hasnt got her's useable. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back