general moan...lol....

Squeakz

Reaction score
ok so you dont have to read this just wanted to write it out....lol

So basically all my friends are graduating this week (finishing exams in their final year) and so are all going out getting drunk, starting at midday etc etc and im just left in the background kinda thing. Im so happy that everyones finished and the like im just fed up of feeling miserable and playing taxi just cos im the only one sober, im fed up of not wanting to go out with them when all they do is get pissed all the time, its not fun when its near on everyday...My OH has just finished up too and so he goes out as well and resent everytime he has a drink. He's out celebrating finishing at the moemnt and feel like i can't be out cos im just putting a dampener on it cos i dont enjoy it. Hes out tomorrow all day from 12 till about 12 and i can't ....Muh...i just feel really lonely and miserable and just thought someone would've had a thought to do something that maybe i can fully partake in

Grrrr...its so frustrating....never mind....

S x

Aw hun, I totally know where your coming from. It's so hard sometimes to be socially involved when all everyone does it drink. I find it so hard being around drunk people so seem so miserable to them. This is the bit I find hard during pregnancy, being socially excluded.

I'd have a word with your OH to see if there's something you both can do without there being alcohol involved. You never know perhaps he doesn't realise how left out your feeling?

Last edited:
Aw I can't imagine how you're feeling honey x x big hugs x x

cheers guys.... lol....big moan day today i spose....just wanna go back home for a bit to my mum lol
x

awww hun i know that feeling, a couple of weeks ago i felt totally crap and had so many birthday things etc coming up i was feeling miserable and fat, i even cancelled my own birthday meal i was in such a strop!

I do still feel a bit left out but its getting easier that its passed, roll on my birthday next year when i can wear my 4" heels again and get plastered with the rest of em!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back