General feeling of yuck?

Katy_89

Reaction score
I'm trying to work out if I'm getting a cold or something or if it's just pregnancy in general.

I'm still being sick numerous times a day, but for the past 2 days I just feel blergh. No actual symptoms, I just generally feel unwell. And I have completely lost my appetite, I haven't eaten anything today at all.

Shall I go to the docs or is this normal? xx

Maybe go to the docs just for reasurance hun. I felt crap every single day of my last pregnancy so it could be preggo related but i would get some advice anyway :hug: xx

i felt like that constantly with katie, this time i'm a lot better tho. although i have come down with a god-awful cold this week :( have you had any bloods recently to check you're not anaemic?xx

i felt like that constantly with katie, this time i'm a lot better tho. although i have come down with a god-awful cold this week :( have you had any bloods recently to check you're not anaemic?xx

I have some next week at my midwife appointment I think. I think it's just general yuck because I'm not getting a cold or anything xx

:hug: I hope you're better soon hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back