gas bills , how is this fair ?

i cant beleive im paying what some of you pay for 3 bed semi :cry: i wanna move lmao

We pay £90 for both through Southern Electric. We were paying about 2 1/2 times as much as that with british gas....

im with southern electric for leccy and british gas for gas , maybe i should shop around !

DebbieM said:
We pay £90 for both through Southern Electric. We were paying about 2 1/2 times as much as that with british gas....

this is my problem...I'm quite obviously paying 2.5 times more!! I'll be on the phone changing tomorrow! I was tied in until end of Sept...thats when my prices suddenly shot up

we managed to fix our prices with E-ON beforew it all kicked off. i pay 37.50 a month for electricity and 45 a month for gas. we live in a three bed town house mid terrace.
it is getting ridiculous , how do they excpect people to survive.

Im also with eon, hate the major companys like british gas!

We pay about £90 a month for both. I can definitely say that getting the loft insulation topped up has made a huge difference! We got it done cheaply because there was an offer for people with families with a child under 4. Check Direct.Gov.UK to see if you can get any grants to help.

I pay nearly £100 per month for gas and electric. We live in a two bed terrace house... I think its mad. But thats the cheepest I could get round here, and I fixed the price til 2011 too.

We are currently changing from british gas and n power over to Eon on their fixed price deal.

We were getting utterly shafted by british gas and n power is a joke too.

Switching to eon is saving us a hell of a lot of money

We only have electric and pay £72 a month, that's just for a pokey one bed flat too! :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back