• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gap add anyone......

millylillyrose

Reaction score
haha, i think im going to enter her into baby gap photography....ironic as the hat is from Janie and Jack, but sigh, i love her. just thought i'd share...

3059817500_b292a45534.jpg

and an outtake to show more of the hat, and my make shift set up. I have my studio being built on the side of our house this month...eeek, exciting!

huge window to her right
3059855220_5c11a9477c.jpg

You take stunning pictures hun
But then you are working with a beautiful subject :D

Ohhhh I love your pictures sooo sooo much! She is gorgeous!

Far too gorgeous for Gap adverts :hug:

Your photos are amazing, wish I had half your talent!

You're pictures are stunning, India is just so beautiful!! What kind camera do you use?

thanks guys

at the moment im using a canon 40D before switching over to the new Nikon.....its a big change as ill have to switch over all my lenses too.

Aww shes is gorgeous hun, what a great photo :hug:

............you should enter the one in your sig. That has baby model written all over it! Its a fantastic shot :D

God, I flippin' LOVE your pictures woman!!!!!!! They're amazing!

I'm hoping Carina from here is going to teach me how to use my Nikon as I found out today she is a photographer (and has a Nikon) Woohoo!

Which one are you getting?

Awwwwww what a stunner!!!! I lurve the first pic!

she's gorgeous - wish I could take pictures like that.

Wish i could take pics like that, its a gorgeousss photo enter enter win win win !!
Bless her she really suits hats, its those great big eyes, absolutely stunning !!!

DebbieM said:
God, I flippin' LOVE your pictures woman!!!!!!! They're amazing!

I'm hoping Carina from here is going to teach me how to use my Nikon as I found out today she is a photographer (and has a Nikon) Woohoo!

Which one are you getting?

im torn at the moment wether to upgrade to the Canon 5d or go for the Nikon d3...hmmmmm im sure if i wait a few more months though they'll bring out another, always the way!

Your daughter is gorgeous... You have amazing talent too to capture her beauty so well. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back