Games

Redshoes

Reaction score
I've read that shining a torch on your bump can attract LO and make them move, kick towards it, has anyone tried this? Or anyone play any games with their LO, tapping a certain way on bump or singing a certain song? Our LO likes the A,B,C song when I'm in the bath hehe I did read that from about 26wks if you read the same story everynight to your LO they will remember it when born and it helps soothe them after birth :)

Sometimes I will stroke along her spine, and she moves further into my hand, DH had his hand on my left side the once when she was having a little dance....and he pushed in towards her feet, she then pushed back against his hand - that was sweet!

But its more when she's playing, than us having a way to get her to move if you know what I mean (other than having a cuppa which nearlly always gets a thank you wriggle)

My Dh reads to him everynight mostly the same story " guess how much i love you" it makes him feel like he's doing something anyway.

If i rub my tummy where Dylans back and bum are he moves closer to the surface he seems to love it. hoping it will soothe him when he comes out.

he also doesn't like kicking anyone else other than his mommy .DH has prolly felt less than 10 kicks LOL

after reading about the torch I tried it and LO definatly kicked where torch was, My DH dosnt like me doing that though as he thinks the light will hurt babys eyes????, :roll: bless him!

I have thought about doing the torch thing but like your oh am worried about it damaging baby's eyes, although i am sure it more than likely wouldnt.

Mine doesnt play games, he kicks when he feels like it no matter how much prodding he gets.

Seems to be mainly on a monday at work when he is active the most.

If I run my fingers over his bottom/back he will wriggle!

He wakes up and bum wiggles to the killers!

He also wriggles around when daddy comes in from work or reads to him.

Also if he kicks and I prod back, he will keep kicking again! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back