Game of Thrones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbear

Reaction score
Anyone else a huge fan?

Im obsessed with the show and cant wait for season six. I know its early to start a thread but im too giddy.

I love love love it! July seems so far away!

Fave character? Crush? Who'd you hate?

I love Jon, my crush is Jaimie and I hate Cersi

Oh good idea. July is too far away.
Favourite character Tyrion Crush Jon and Hate Little finger

I watched it from time to time, but i am not a fan ot the series ;d

Lomnarmert I think it's something you have to watch quite a few of before you become a fan. I wasn't that into it until I binge watched the first few seasons in a few week then I became an addict.

10 days until season 7!!!! ������

I haven't read the books but I'm enjoying the series. Too many spoilers on social media.

I've not read the books but I'm going to. I love reading and the tv series is great so I'm sure the books are even better!

I haven't read the proper story books but I am reading the history of westeros book. I feel like such a sado but I'm so into the tv series and loving reading about every thing that happened before. I might read the proper books one day

last season I read lots of articles on social media but learnt things/plots/spoilers and things I wouldn't have thought up on my own so this year I'm not reading any and making my own guesses of what will happen next

loved last week's episode, the stuff with bran was weird and I hate little finger but I'm loving the little plots building up. I work at home on a Monday so I tend to drop my little girl off early come home and watch it with a cuppa at 9am before anyone has the chance to spoil it on social media, love nowtv fornthe ability to do that

There's actually a leak of the episode days before its release. Tempting, but I don't tolerate watching leaks because HBO deserves its rating by watching the episodes on time.

I try to avoid spoilers online as I don't see the point I finding out what's going to happen before you watch it. I'm on maternity leave ATM and I really enjoy getting comfy on the sofa with some chocolate and watching it!

omg how good was that episode? will obviously not post spoilers for those mummies who havent seen it yet but wow!

Really great! I'm happy how things are going, every episode has been exciting so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back