Funny Comments From Others, And A Heartbeat!

babyelmo

Reaction score
In one day i've been told that I look small for my dates and that I look big for my dates; that I look wonderful and blooming and that I look very pale and do I need to come and sit down!!!

Isn't it bizarre how others' perceive you!!

I had my 16 week appt with my midwife today. Little one is fine! Before she listened for the heartbeat she said she may have to dig about for it, but there it was straight away! I'm so happy!

My uterus is almost up to my belly button too, which probably explains why my bump is so massive!! All very reassuring though :)

Congrats on hearing the heartbeat hun, such a wonderful sound. My sons was really easy to find, but this baby is hard for them to find HB. It's right tucked itself away lol

Makes me laugh on once you are pregnant the whole world is allowed to now offer you their opinion on how you look!

its such a brill feeling, mine was easy to find at 16 weeks aswell x

Congrats on hearing the heartbeat, it's such a wonderful feeling when you first hear it!
Made me laugh what you said about what people have said to you! It's funny how people see different things!

I was told a couple of times last week that pregnancy really suits me. I am trying to work out if this is really a compliment - do they mean I look better whilst getting fatter???? lol

Lol! I think everyone loves a pregnant woman, and love to tell their own experiences and give advice. I've got a friend who is a couple of months behind me, I'm sure I do the same thing! I just hope she doesn't think i'm annoying!!

I went back to school today after the two week break, and in the first 10 mins, one of the other teachers commented on what a neat bump I had, one of the others said I looked like I'd been blown up with a bicycle pump over the hols!! Can't win....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back