Funny Annoying Crazy Adverts

what are the C'MON! adverts with the freaky little puppets?

That one I hate :lol:

The poo at Pauls.. I hateeeeeeee it :rofl: It makes me cringe :oops:

The WKD ad's can be quite funny, men being men :lol:

And I love the new Evian one with the babies roller skating!

I cant decide if I love the Evian babies or if they scare me.....

I love the compare the meer kat ones, i think there great! And i thought that the cadbury's one with the 2 kids moving there eyebrows was awesome xx

Bella loves the Go compare advert she starts singing to it so i like that advert just coz bellas cute singing it lol!!

omg the YELL advert...

118 247 its directory heaven

i just wanna scream F*CK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at the telly :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
We Buy Any Car.com...We Buy Any Car.com..We Buy Any Car.com..that ad makes me want to tear my ears off!

Herbal Essences latest nutjob campaign.... the words WTF?!!! springs to mind...

:lol: I too love the meerkats and the eyebrows one! Cadburys ones are all quite good :yay:

I HATE HATE HATE envirophone.. READYS?? WONNNNNGA? ahhhh :wall:

AWW!! i love the evian rollerskating babiiieeess. i imagine that's what their like in real life!! lmaooo.

i hate that stupid 'go comparrreee' advert. now THAT does my head in. stupis fat annoying singing man :stir:

xxx

i love THE 118 247 directory heaven ads, i sing along to them and really annoy my OH lol xx

i love THE 118 247 directory heaven ads, i sing along to them and really annoy my OH lol xx

Oh me too!! Years ago someone sent me a link to some little funny cartoon lions and tigers song with the same tune... love it!

I really hate the Poo at Pauls advert. Can't stand the 'go compare' adverts, but be quite honest with you, I left my OH have the TV to play on the xbox at night, whilst the recording digi box records my soaps. That way, I get to fast forward through all the adverts, might have to watch the soaps the next day but gives me something to do during the day.

the evian babies skating look strange to me. I laughed at first but now they just creep me out.

I HATE HATE HATE that navy commercial! The man talking that fast makes me feel sick and having to watching the screen change so fast :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back