Fun thread - Cravings!

Hahaha today I really really want strawberry flavour sweets! Down the shop I go! xx

I really wish there was something I craved, food is such a struggle at the moment :-( xx

I hate that Unicorn :( I was like that a lot in tri 1 I found it a struggle to eat anything. Are you managing to get some nutrition? xx

Yeah, I'm actually managing to eat ok I think, it's just that I don't like anything and can never plan what I'm going to eat later as I don't ever know what I'm going to be able to manage. And then I'm usually sick after most things anyway. I've read that baby's bones are developing at this stage so I need as much calcium as possible, which is a real struggle and really up'ing my sickness! xx

It is really crap having sickness this late on isnt it, I can only hope and pray it goes away soon but for me its not likely, I was sick 80% of my last pregnancy so I assume it will carry on being the same as this one so I do massively sympathise with you!

I hope you can manage to start eating and enjoying food again love xxx

Yeah, it would be lovely to be able to enjoy food xx

I really wish there was something I craved, food is such a struggle at the moment :-( xx

I went through a few weeks of this, everything DH made I just couldn't eat, I was barely eating much. Just try to eat when and what you can. Hopefully it'll pass for you soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back