Full term today!

Spammy

Reaction score
37 weeks finally. Can't believe it. Finally we are ready so she can come when she likes!

Soon would be nice though baby as mummy is walking like John Wayne, everything aches and i feel like your
Going to fall out! (if only it was that easy hey!)

Also the last week has been pretty awful and theres a lot of ppl waiting for new baby cuddles to cheer them up! :)

Congrats on reaching full term, hun. Not long to wait now, although it feels like forever! xxx

Congrats - you'll soon be meeting LO! How exciting!!! :)

Congratulations on reaching full term hun! Hope you get to meet your little girl soon! Xx

Congratz on reaching full term hon. I hadn't realised full term was classed from then, so that means I've only 6 weeks to go to reach full term :shock::shock:

Congratulations!!

I didn't realise that 37 weeks was classed as full term either! Wow - that makes everything seem much sooner!!

Hope it happens for you soon and all goes perfectly! x

Congratulations on reaching full term, hope your LO doesn't keep you waiting too much longer xx

Congrats, at least you know you ont have too long to wait now!

Congratulations!! Hope you're not left waiting too much longer x :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Congrats, not long now, I'm with ya on the walking thing, not attractive! Lol x

Yay for being full term :dance: hope your LO makes her appearance soon! xx

:yay: Congratulations on reaching full term hun :D Not long now until you meet your little girl, so exciting! x x

Congratulations! Won't be long now...

Congrats on reaching full term hun :) I had my little man at 37+1 so you never know ....... ;) xxx

Yikes Taffy that makes it sound scary!! Ha ha. I really feel like my bump has dropped over the last couple of days. It's all going so fast she will be here before I know it! So excited.

Hope you and little Max are doing ok!

Yay for full term hun!! Although I am doing everything I can to get lil man out and time feels like it has stopped! It still is flying by, can't believe I'm a week and a half down and 11 days to go, feeels like I was full term just a few days ago!! Hope baby comes soon for u xx

Congrats on full-termedness! Hope lil'un doesnt keep you waiting too long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back