full of beans days vs tired zombie days

halemon

Reaction score
Some days i am full of beans and get out in the garden and do the hoovering a little too enthusiastically etc! Other days i am blimmen knackered and just slouch around eating and napping. What is everyone else doing these days - busy or relaxing? i am now on maternity leave and like to keep busy or i go mad but am not always up to it.

My long walks have also become rather short, puffy walks, just haven't got the stamina anymore!

I dont have "full of beans" days now..every day is zombie day :roll:

Im taking advantage of this by taking it easy...before the manic-ness that will be the rest of my life as a mum!! :rotfl:

Yeah my zombie days def outweigh my busy days.

Today i had plans to do allsorts in the house and all i've managed is the ironing :?

Still i guess we are gonna be well busy very soon so i'm making the most of lounging around and relaxing now.

xx

I am still full of beans during the day and am up and down 6 flights of stairs a few times per day - i swim 20 length every other day and am still at work full time (out on the road quite a bit)

Shopping at weekends and doing the housework

For me its the evenings where i'm totally knackered - but i still dont sleep very well :wall:

Only zombie days now, in fact im going to sleep now, and its barely 9.30 :sleep:

he he he he full of beans days are when you feel full of energy and magic beans!!!

Crikey you who swims 20 lengths a day!! you must be pretty darn fit! good for you!

I get the odd day where i feel i can do more than others but if i do i suffer for days after so am trying to be more careful now, i did housework followed by a trip into town friday then gardening and another trip to town yesterday, i didnt sleep last night as was so achy and now feel like shit so wont be doing anythin for a few days now :?

I was really active up until about a month ago and now its just take it easy days. I am so glad i did as much as i did when i did it! Ive just finished work and im gonna rest rest rest!! Saying that.. i know i will get bored and end up going to mother and baby groups but without the baby!

Claire x

I was havin about half n half full of beans days vs zombie days but now my body is totally zombied and even a quick walk to the shop seems like a fekkin marathon :rotfl: but my brain is mega full of beans - am so bloooooooody borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred!!! :wall: I really miss the play scraps i used to have with my ten year old so am lookin forward to bein able to do that again :D I'm tryin to sit n chill it and even had me mum naggin me earlier bout puttin me feet up but but but pffffft i'm bored :roll: :think:

full of beans days?! i don't even remember what they are!
i went to my dads for tea last night, and i was home in bed for midnight, i still slept through til 2 this afternoon! it's awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back