Frustrated

kizzibea

Reaction score
I've just started charting this month and it's all be going pretty well. I've been trying to get the hang of my CP and CM but the temping is fine. But this week I had to get up an hour earlier on two days.

On Tuesday I got up at normal time and got a temp of 36.13. Wednesday I got up an hour earlier and got a temp of 36.4. Thursday i got up an hour earlier and got a temp of 36.58.

When I put them in it gave me an ovulation date of on cycle day 14 (which ties up with my ovulation pains) but I only got a dotted line because of the CM and CP data recorded - but I wasn't bothered about that because I'm still learning.

This morning I got up at my usual time, the same as Tuesday, and got a temp of 13.14. And now my dotted line has gone away. I was so sure that all the signs were pointing to day 14 so that's when we made the most effort. Now it says I might be ovulating now but because of taking the temperature at different times it can't be exact!

Next month I'm going to try using OPKs but I don't know if I should tell FF to ignore the temps from Wed and Thurs to see if that makes a difference.

Kizzi

Wishing you the very best of luck hun :dust:

Gosh that's confusing.
I did away with temps and OPK's because I just didn't understand them.
Now we just use the calender and hope for the best!

Although, if someone wants to explain it all to me.... feel free!

Good luck sweetie.
x

Thanks girls.

The very next day after my second super low temp I spiked again and after looking it up online I think it was a fallback rise. Hopefully the next temperature dip will be an implantation dip ;)

it was a bit lower today so I'm not sure what it'll do the next day. I think I'll try OPKs next month. I'll order some this week. I think I'm getting the hang of it now but I don't think I'll be able to pay for the premium FF account though.

hope all goes well, keep tryin n tryin! best of luck 2 u. it will happen xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back