friday night treat???

claireyfairey

Reaction score
So....seeing as we can't really indulge in a nice glass of wine (or two, or three), what's your Friday night treat going to be?!

I've just eaten half a bag of fruit jellies :oops: but they were my Friday treat, so that's okay!!! :cheer:

So, what's yours going to be??? :)

C xxx

I've had a punnett of strawberries, two ice lollies and an onken mousse (the ones with a layer of cream at the bottom) yummmmm! We need some sort of indulgance dont we!xx

Ummmmm I had hotdogs earlier and now I'm sooooo full!

I'm enjoying a lovely glass of Sainsbury's Alcohol Free Rose wine :)

I am settling down in my PJ's with a massive cup of tea and a packet of cookies! Party animal or what?! :rotfl:

:oops: ive just eaten a big bag of sea salt and balsamic vinegar kettle chips.... i just cant stop once i open them!

mmonroemaniac said:
:oops: ive just eaten a big bag of sea salt and balsamic vinegar kettle chips.... i just cant stop once i open them!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I want them nowwwwww! Haha Im gonna have to get dressed and drive to town for some! Hahahaaa the nearest place is about 10miles away but I NEED them!

nickilubs said:
mmonroemaniac said:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I want them nowwwwww! Haha Im gonna have to get dressed and drive to town for some! Hahahaaa the nearest place is about 10miles away but I NEED them!

i would offer you some, but as i said there all gone 476 calories a bag :doh: NOT GOOD

mmonroemaniac said:
nickilubs said:
mmonroemaniac said:

i would offer you some, but as i said there all gone 476 calories a bag :doh: NOT GOOD

Haha shouldnt of just told me that! That means I can buy 3 bags tomorrow and still be under the daily calorie allowance! Wooo! :dance:

Chinese!! :D and going out for a Thai tomorrow night :lol:
Knew maternity trousers would come in handy!!

Oooh I miss the wine too Claire!

Well, I went for a meal (Pizza Hut!! :cheer: ) with a friend of mine so we had a really nice chat and stuff, but he tried to kiss me when he was leaving!! :oops: xxx

dannii87 said:
Oooh I miss the wine too Claire!

Well, I went for a meal (Pizza Hut!! :cheer: ) with a friend of mine so we had a really nice chat and stuff, but he tried to kiss me when he was leaving!! :oops: xxx

Hehe you have been dieing for pizza hut! Awwww I hope you told him not too take advantage of a pregnant lady! hehee bless! I pm-ed you earlier about something.xx

Haha, I'm glad everyone is having great Friday evenings :)

My treats ended with the fruit jellies sadly. Caught up on a load of housework and had a late dinner of scrambled eggs on toast, heehee! Really enjoyed them though! :) Yay Fridays!

C xxx

I had chips, fishcake, peas and gravy from the chip shop. Then a bag of choc nibs and some jelly babies. That's only because it was a friday night though... honest :fib:

Its soooo cruel! I went to the shop on the way home from work to get kettle chips and they were on offer 2 for £2 and they had sold out..... :(

(I got some other crispys instead and Ants promised we can go search the whole of Cornwall for kettle chips tomorrow!) :)

i NEED more Kettle Chips today, im so desperate for some!

we also want pizza hut pizza...

stuffed crust, tuna and anchovies. :pray:

My Friday night treat was a bath with OH and a massage :) ...Oh, and a bag of minstrels :wink:

Well I actually did indulge in a small glass of red wine. And SHED LOADS of take away pizza. Glorious. The strange thing about the wine though is that the smell and first taste were fabulous (can't remember the last time I had red wine and I am a big fan) but then after about four sips I couldn't drink any more. Ended up tipping most of my glass into DH's and getting myself some Sprite.

I really am not the boss of my own body any more!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back