• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FRER v's ebay cheapies

Lorna

Reaction score
OK, so i'm impatient this month.

I have some 10miu ebay cheapies left over and I am tempted to poas on one of them even though i'm only 8dpo :wall:

But Boots have FRER on offer at the moment and I am sorely tempted to buy some and try them.

My question is I have only ever used ebay cheapies before, are FRER any better than sensitive cheapies? Or would I be wasting money?

I know I should wait to test because I don't want to be disappointed but I just have that major urge to poas today :doh:

i can't answer that but good luck when you do poas! fingers crossed!

Thanks.

Well I took the ebay cheapie because it was here in the house and it's too blinking cold to go outside.

Of course it was a BFN, why am I not surprised :wall:

The FRER is much better at picking up pregnancy than ebay cheapies hun but more expensive too :hug:

Thanks Snuggle. They are BOGOF in Boots at the moment I think :D

Well I took an ebay cheapie again this morning and still BFN :doh: Why am I testing early now???????

I am stuck in the house all day as my husbands car failed his MOT so is nicking mine, I can't get out to the shops now to get some FRER for tomorrow - so i'll have to stick with cheapies for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back