Freezing!

Baby Bean

Reaction score
Ok this may sound stupid, especially as it is really cold outside anyway but all week I have been freezing, even when everyone else is hot. At the moment i'm on the sofa fully clothed and wrapped in a blanket (one of those ones with arms so I can type!) and the heating on and I'm still bloody freezing! Hubby is really warm. Is this a pregnancy thing or am I just weird?!?! :lol:

Not sure about the cold/hot stuff but I have one of those blankets too- love it! :lol:

I have felt the cold so much since becoming pregnant, its definitely a pregnancy thing - a lady I know is 19 weeks and she said the exact same thing bbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

typical, we can't be pregnant in a heat wave when we want to be cold, noooooo it has to be the middle of friggin winter lol! :)

Hey the last two nights Ive been on sofa with blanket on and heating up full dh has been thinking Im mad. But got my bfp this morning so must be a pregnancy thing. xx

I'm the complete opposite - boiling hot! (except for my finger) pregnancy is weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back