Freebies!

marley

Reaction score
Right ladies , a lot of you have been discussing that you have got free bits and bobs.

I haven't claimed anything free yet! I have two weeks to go until my baby is born so I need your help.

I wanna know about every freebIe promo going, so I can apply for some stuff before LO arrives!

Gives me something to do over the next week :) xxxxx

Oooh me too :lol:

I am gutted I cannot get my bounty packs living over here! :(

cow and gate give you a lil cuddly cow for joining their club, bepanthen were doing free samples on their website, the breastflow bottle, check huggies and pampers for free wipes or coupons, bailys were doing free samples of their new biscotti flavour on the bailys facebook page.....
cant think of any more lol

aptamil,
just think of companies and look on their websites.
x

Avent sent you a bottle don't know if they still do hipp send you a little cuddle blanket thingy and then weaning stuff when old enough. Sainsburys do a free mum to be pack when you buy nappies. boots do free changing bag when you buy nappies.

Woo thanks ladies! I'll start registering and applying!! :)

Bring on the freebies xxx

Yep I just went on a website and signed up. I also set up another email account to register on these sites as they tend to bombard you with emails, so I just set up a different account for it. If you sign up with mamas and papas they send u a catalogue with a free £5 gift voucher :) the babies r us catalogue has some good money off vouchers in there too! Xxx

I've just spent the last couple of hours joining all of these different clubs to get my freebies! Thanks everyone, for the info'.
I have just joined up with asda and am trying to print off the coupon for the Huggies newborn starter kit but it wont work. I'm clicking on the "print my coupon" icon but nothings happening! My printers plugged in etc! Anyone else joined the asda one? xxx

I'm too lazy to do all this stuff :blush:

Last edited:
I had the same problem with asda! Still cant work it.
I joined mothercare as u get lots of coupons in the first pack and they post more thru every few months :)

with the tesco baby club, they send a permit to use the parent child car parking spaces.

Sainsburys are good, Asda did no freebies for me, but did send details of their baby event.

Boots, Emma's Diary, Bounty, Aptamil and Cow and Gate all do freebies.

Forgot to add the Babies r us gold card (money back on purchases) and the mothercare one too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back