Bebepool

nik106

Reaction score
A lot of people have been telling me when they think my LO will arrive, so last night, out of boredom, i looked for an online baby pool so people could submit their guesses!

And i found www.bebepool.com. Its not the most attractive of sites but you can set up a pool for free so people can submit their guesses. You can customise your page to have a picture, info text and can choose anything upto 9 things they can guess on, such as date, time, sex, name, weight, length, eye colour etc. Once the baby arrives, you fill out the actual details and people are awarded ponts for their guesses for example, 0 points if you guess the sex right, but 1 if its wrong. The person with the lowest number of points wins!

You have to signup to create the pool but people who guess do not have to even submit their email address, let alone sign up. Best of all, its free for everyone so it doesn't cost anything for anyone to place a guess! Oh, and you also get your own page so you can easily direct people ie. www.bebepool.com/username

So much fun! We have a baby pool on this site and it's so much fun seeing the guesses!

Sorry, meant that I have started a pool on the bebepool.com site. It's great!

Oh! :lol: I love it! Just wish some of my friends had realised they were supposed to click the link not just type their guesses on my facebook status :lol:

Sounds like fun! I've done a friends and family one at £1 a guess the winner gets the cash! We're doing sex, weight and birthday. Might do this one too!

my friends are hoping i go into labour ''on xmas day just around dinner time''
such lovley friends i have........................... xx

lol Young Mum, my Mom had my brother on Christmas Day and my Dad still complains that he missed Christmas dinner that year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back