Free prescriptions from the doctors......

LauraKC

Reaction score
The doc has already prescribed me iron tablets and E45, he said he will do that as i am on free presecrtiptions. now i would like seomthign for indigestion as well as a cold sore i have. do you always make apointments now or is it ok to just ring the docs as we are on free prescriptions ? Dont want to look as though i am just grabbing everything i can but there doesnt seem much point paying out on these expensive products if are entitled to them free.

my surgery insists on appts...think most are the same.

Just call them and ask :hug:

mine are the same i have to have an appointment for anything while im pregnant xxxxxx

yeh you can only ring and get a perscription if its been marked down your on a repeat perscription as your going to need the same thing every 3 months for example e.g the Pill, thyroid tab etc if its a new perscription you must go in and make an appointment

Can't even ring for repeat prescriptions at my surgery, you have to go in and fill in a form 48 hours beforehand.

ask the midwife as i asked mine about indigestion and she got the doc to give me a litre bottle of gaviscon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back