free baby clothes

Kas

Reaction score
Ive got a ton of baby clothes after my son grew out of them, newborn and 0-3months theyre all in excellent condition, ive also got baby boys clothes ages 9months to 3 years and would like to donate these to any woman and children charities. does anybody know of a charity in scotland that helps under privelaged children that could benefit from these?? Thanks Kel :lol:

Hiya Kas,
Im not sure where you could dontate them to. What about a homeless hostel or something like that. I used to work in Port Dundas in Glasgow and would pass this big homless place near Henry Bros and I felt really sad in case there were kids there.

What about your church, I know our chapel helps young mums who are in need.

Im not too far away from you in Sunny Saltcoats :D

Thanks i didnt even think about religious groups yeah il try that, but with chapels it makes me kinda think im kinda segregating against needy ppl in other religious backgrounds as the chapel are very strict with who they help. I try my local church/chapel and see what the say, id really hate to see it go to waste as theres alot of designer stuff in it too, what can i say spoilt first grand child, I used to go caravaning in sandilands/saltcoats when i was younger brings back fond memories of the beach and the rain LOL xKelx :lol:

hi i have a baby boy just 8 weeks old if you have any that might fit him i could use them if you don'r mind i will pay postage of course :D

thanx Deana :D

Oooh, Sandilands. I live near that. Everyday is holiday for me :dance:
You could always try Barnados, they are a kids charity.

if anybodys wanting these clothes PM me and ill arrange for the to get sent, as i said theyr all in good condition. Xkelx :lol:

How about the hospital, they always have spare clothes for the babies and children.
Or a nursary.....incase the kids that go have "accidents"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back