Freddy Firefly problem!

hugsy

Reaction score
Hoping its just mine but thought id share to be on the safe side

Kayla managed to pull a big chunk of fluff off the round while fluffy bit of freddy today and was heading straight for her mouth

Very lucky it was her hands she got it with as she does like to stick all bits of him right in there

Iv taken it off her now cos im too nervous she could choke on it , she wont be happy cos she loves him

Gonna check out her other Lamaze stuff now too to make sure there is noting else that can come off

someone else had a problem with freddie complain hun thats dangerous xx

Torino's Tilly nearly tore his head off I think! Contact Tomy hun, there's obviously a problem with this toy!

I've sent freddy back to tomy, Tilly ripped his head!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341918779.000098.jpg

Complain hun xxx

Oh my god thats a big tear

Did you phone them first or just send it off? tried calling but no answer

I emailed Lamaze from the address on the website and they told me to contact tomy.

The phone number is 01392 281900.

I'm shocked because they appear to be good quality :(

I know and they are fricking expensive! I might stick to the M&P range from now on. Dee Dee the Dragon seems ok but he's not really played with her hands on yet, he just looks at her with a soppy grin on his face lol

Yeah thats the number i had, got trough eventually and was just told to post it in with a note saying what was wrong, he didnt even seem overly bothered

Im now nervous of her other lamaze stuff and have been pulling and prodding the life out of them all to make sure there safe

think il go with mothercare or mandp range too from now on

The problem I had with Freddy was the little red plastic bit that comes out his pocket, it had really sharp plastic bits around the edge :wall2:

Emily dolly is also lamaze and MY Emily has ripped her dress to shreds! Not v impressed!

Dee Dee the Dragon is in serious danger of taking a short trip to a big bonfire

I looked at deedee in the shop, thought he looked sweet, but the ball thing that hangs off him would not stand a chance against my LO, so didn't buy in the end!

I looked at deedee in the shop, thought he looked sweet, but the ball thing that hangs off him would not stand a chance against my LO, so didn't buy in the end!

Yeah I'm concerned about it too now

Can you not take back and swap for something else you feel happier with? X

I don't think so, it doesn't matter, I might keep her as a display toy rather than a hands on toy

All my Lamaze stuff has been fine...now I've jinxed it lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back