• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Freaking out!! Advice please?! Maybe TMI!

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
Was just watching catch up of my programs on this lying on top of my bed, and I felt a warm liquid coming away from me, I jumped up immediatly and ran into the bathroom, clear liquid, definitly not pee! Could my waters have leaked? Is there anything else that would have made this happen? Thinking of ringing maternity for advice, completly freaking out!

Ok hun try and breathe :hug:

Was there much liquid? Put a pad on and see if you;re leaking. It could just be extra cm but my waters did go at 27 weeks so it is possible :(

Tbh I'd ring maternity and get this checked :hug:

:hug: I agree I'd ring maternity - and if you put a pad on you'll be able to tell how much comes out if there is any more. Hope everything's ok :hug:

Just had new pants and jammies on and they've went damp too :( Just got my mum up to my room and rang my sister.. Just got changed again, am so nervy :( Going to ring them.. I'm in the nerves :hug:

:( Definitely ring maternity hun and try and get there quickly, take a bag because if its your waters they will probably keep you in..xx

Will you let us know what the hospital say?

Of course I will :hug: thanks girls.. Ringing in 5 once I have calmed xx

Deep breaths hun, I know how freaked you are; I was the exact thing but the calmer you are for bubs the better :hug:

try not to worry hun. You never know, bubs might have been in a funny position on your bladder. As the girls have said, wear a pad and ring for advice. If you go on they can use a special swab on the pad to check if its wee or waters.

Keep us posted :hug:

Last edited:
Rang and they said to keep checking but I want to go down to be sure, going down soon, fingers crossed.. For peace of mind more than anything, I will post a msg when I get back.. Fingers crossed x

Thanks everyone, went down and had to wait a while but even just being there made me a lot calmer, they gave me an internal exam and said everything was fine, they said it was milky discharge.. But I know it wasn't, got a scan and she was happy with the amount of fluid surrounding the baby, I know it wasn't discharge but as long as they were happy I am too, although she made me a bit nervy when she said "if you start to get any contractions or regular pains then come down rightaway".. Kind of made me wonder why she would say that if it wasn't my waters.. but maybe it was just because I was a bit afraid I was picking up on every little thing.. Thanks for listening and advising earlier.. Really made me a lot calmer! xxxxx

Glad they are happy. Take it easy now wont you x

I would have been in the nerves until my next scan if I hadn't of went down so I am glad I did just for the reassurance, will definitly be relaxing from now on.. Deep breaths and everything lol x

glad they're happy with it. i have to say, when i was having katie there were times where i was like, omg thats my waters and it was just discharge. it can be so watery, and also so thick and minging when you're pregnant!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back