four years on

Heather85

Reaction score
Right I didn't know where to post this. For those who don't know my history in May 2009 I gave birth to my stillborn baby Rebecca at 22+5. After that I had two miscarriages in the next year. I stopped trying and ended up falling pregnant with my daughter last year.

Every year on Rebecca's anniversary I've managed to cope pretty well,I'm normally supporting OH. This year it's not going so well ans I don't know why. It's her anniversary on Monday and I'm crying each day, can't tell oh cos,well I just never have. I've been bad for months buts it's getting worse. I know some people think I have my baby girl now so it shouldn't hurt like that anymore, but it's not as simple as that. In fact it feels like it's hurting more this year.

Please don't think I'm ungrateful I know how lucky I am to have freya and I thank my lucky stars everyday for her. I'm just confused, not sure if it's guilt

Sorry to ramble but I needed to get it out

Oh honey, you let out what feelings you have to honet!! Thinking of you at this difficult time! Xxxx

It's probably because you have a little girl now and the true realisation of what you've lost has dawned.
I'm a paediatric nurse and other nurses I work with get more upset at seeing sick children now that they have children of their own. Does that kinda make any sense?
I'm sorry you lost your little girl, take care xxx

It's probably because you have a little girl now and the true realisation of what you've lost has dawned.
I'm a paediatric nurse and other nurses I work with get more upset at seeing sick children now that they have children of their own. Does that kinda make any sense?
I'm sorry you lost your little girl, take care xxx
Yeah that does make sense. Thank you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back