Found two heartbeats

joanna0110

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have been using my doppler as you know and have reasons to suspect i might be carrying twins - i may also be acting like a mad pregnant women!:wall2:

Its just that i can find the two heart beats fairly quickly now each time i try. One is alway 3 fingers up from my pubic bone and quite a way to the left. The other is just above my pubic bone and slightly to the right. Have any of you ever come across this with a doppler ie could it be an echo, same heartbeat - i find it hard to believe it is as the fetus is so small. And it can't be the fetus moving as thats just imposible - i can find them within minutes of one another and always in the same places.

I know i am going on about this but can't get over the fact that my uterus is so high and all the other signs that i've had, added to the fact that i now look about 5 months preggo. Please tell me if it sounds like i've got placenta head and i'll stop lol

i think you've 2 in there I really do. When's your scan? Any chance of paying for one? I'd be ITCHING to know!! :lol:

Ooooh it could be twins!! Although the doppler won't be particularly close to your baby, so even though it's tiny you might be angling it right to pick up the heartbeat in a couple of places. How long do you have to wait for your scan?! :yay:

OOh how exciting, the first twins announcement of 2010!

:yay: even more convinced for you :D

Don't have app for scan yet they said it would be around 12 weeks - waiting is killing me!!!
Might look into private one if i don't get app through post on monday. Think they do them wednesday nights at my local hospitol for £50 which isn't too bad

oooooh!!!!!!!!!!!

twins, how exciting, are you ok with having twins? lol x

I am my husband isn't lol. This wasn't a planned pregnancy and we already have 3 children 9,7 and 6! We had decided that 3 was enough but i have been quite broody over the past 2 years since my youngest went to school. Poor hubby took me away for a romantic weekend without the children and look what happens!! He'll be okay as long as i say i can cope hehe

how exciting!! I've no experience with Dopplers so can't offer any advice I'm afraid, just didn't want to read and run lol! I think I would wet myself if I found out I was having twins, OH would prob pass out too lol

i think i would faint if i was ever to fall with twins OH would prob b over the moon!

when will u find out if you have one or two in there??? x

Oooh exciting. Although, could one of the HB's you're picking up be your own? Or are you definitely sure it's not? Sorry not seen your other threads :oops: xx

No one is about 154 (athough i think its higher and i'm not getting a clear reading) and the other was 174 last time i checked - haven't checked them today as don't want to over do it - but i shall try again tomorrow. They say to acurately say its twins with a doppler that the two heartbeats have to be 10 beats per min different - but many twins have the same rates so thats not much use. Anyway will keep you updated tomorrow - might even try before i go to bed.

Awww you brought home more than the complimentary shower cap and soaps from the hotel then ;) :lol:

Awww you brought home more than the complimentary shower cap and soaps from the hotel then ;) :lol:

Poor hubby - turned out to be an expensive weekend lol

Don't think he'll be taking me away again any time soon :dance:

:rofl: next time he does I bet he is well prepared :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back