Forum front page stuck

SockVortex

Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem but it seems like my forum home page is stuck. It's showing me that the last post was made on Tuesday even though I know people have posted since then. It was happening all day yesterday and I was hoping it would go away by this morning but no such luck.

Any suggestions? I've tried logging out and in again.

If you look at the top of the page there will be something that says 'New Post' if you click on that it will tell you the latest threads that have been commented on. That is what i use.

There are a few bugs indeed. I can't search old posts anymore, I just get "no results".
If you have encountered other issues, I will send them to an admin.x

My front page is stuck too and I'm not getting notifications x

I'm indexing your search engine. That's what's messing everything up. Search has to be off during that process. This site was migrated to new servers a few weeks ago. You may need to clear your cache (history) to get it to work properly.

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem but it seems like my forum home page is stuck. It's showing me that the last post was made on Tuesday even though I know people have posted since then. It was happening all day yesterday and I was hoping it would go away by this morning but no such luck.

Any suggestions? I've tried logging out and in again.

There was an update in the interface and the search engine, the bugs should be gone now!x

I reset the cookies as requested but the front page is still stuck :(

Did you clear cache as well? Are you on a PC or phone?

I'm having the same issues, I cleared my cache/cookies, on a PC... Still no notifications.

I noticed it too actually, I miss a lot of notifications. I only check the new posts now otherwise I miss the rest.

@Buffaloed The problem still seems to be happening. Has the update been completed yet?

I only get notifications when people like my posts now. Has been going on for a few days.

clear your cache and check whether your devices have enough memory to receive notifications

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back