forum friends

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
from kayzees thread i wondered if ne one has a close forum friend

im really close to katrina *saulino* but as she lives in canada we have not met but we tlk every nite, or day for her and she knows more about me than most of my family, and im gonna be her txt buddy for wen junior comes, and MIL to kiara wen her and B get married :rotfl:

i also talk to mel alot on MSN and were gonna cause havok at haven hehe

i always get a pm from excited rach, thats always lovely, i have also become close to happy_chick over a little while to xx ooo and nic & kee;ey, shes lovely xx ooo and tracey tooo so many xx

I'd love to be close to a few people but dont get the time to chat on here all that much. However, i feel i am very close with Louise & Sam&Alice

There are a few really.......you watch I'll fall out with someone now by forgetting them :oops: :

The main lot I keep up with (we can usually be found on the 'Here I am' thread...you know the one thats over 150 pages long :rotfl: ) are:

Kirlykird, Cloud9, Jennywren, Excited Rach, Rach, Missac & Jayceesmumma.

Also PM with Tracey2 :hug:

wouldnt say i particulary (spel) close to anyone as i havent been here that long BUT i am the closest to...rachie, HappyBunny and Happy_chick, also like and get on with(i hope! :lol: ) Alfiesmummy, Hev&Madi, Sarah&Braydon, SarahH, MummyKay, Dionne, GGG and many more, there are so many of you! :D

I've met up with Em78 & Duds a few times & they are really nice girls but most of the people I chatted to alot have left the forum, other than that unfortunatley no one :cry:

Emmylou said:
There are a few really.......you watch I'll fall out with someone now by forgetting them :oops: :

The main lot I keep up with (we can usually be found on the 'Here I am' thread...you know the one thats over 150 pages long :rotfl: ) are:

Kirlykird, Cloud9, Jennywren, Excited Rach, Rach, Missac & Jayceesmumma.

I'm just going to copy Em's list :D

I enjoy being part of a an internet community and don't feel 'closer' to particular people.

I have lots of friendships in 'real life' but to me the best part of forum-life is being able to interact with a huge group of people (can you imagine the size of the hall needed to get us all together :shock: ) WITHOUT forming particular alliances.

It's that feeling of inclusion that makes you feel all warm and fluffy inside :D

I feel really close to Mica(princess_puddles) we talk loads just wished we lived nearer 2 meet up lol

also hayley(hayley_17) and laura(lozzijane) i txt all these girlies all the time

also katrina(saulino) but coz of the time difference we rarely get to talk :(

luv yaz xxx

I dont get time to talk very much on msn anymore, im always getting moaned at by my friend because I dont log on :cry:

I dont think im very 'close' to anyone on here. But I try and chat to most of you jsut to see how your doing etc :hug:

Louise0410 said:
I feel really close to Mica(princess_puddles) we talk loads just wished we lived nearer 2 meet up lol

We will meet up one day soon hun, we'll come over your way for the day or stay in a hotel for the night or something

I'm with Urchin on this one... I love all of ya!

I speak alot to Mel (mel&hope) on MSN.

i would say mel & hope and bubbleone (carly) as i've just got back from her house today... i talk to sami and alfies's mummy alot on msn too and momnat....think thats it :D

I love to have closer buddies on here but i dont really get time to go on here very much. :(

Seeing as I only joined yesterday I'm obviously not close to anyone on here yet...but hope to be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back