forum dreams

mum2A&L

Reaction score
The last few days people of this forum have popped up in my dreams (nothing weird).

Kayzee - we where sitting in a park, drinking pims whilst our girls where swinging on swings (i had drunk pimsthat evening for the first time in ages).

Mummykay - you and jamie where trying to teach alice how to crawl.

Mica & Kayzee - we where all sitting in my mums garden having a bbq.

Plus, ive even dreamt about sitting on my pc, and going in the chat room.

Has/does anyone else dream about the forum?

Funny that i dreamt i went 2 the meet n i bustled through the crowds and came across charlotte and emily
that was about it random

for some reason the other day I woke up convinced that robyn was having her baby that day :? guessing I was dreaming about it for some reason - and no insult to Robyn..but we don't even chat v much so I've no idea why I dreamt about her :rotfl:

I need to reopen this thread... LOL.

Don't laugh, but I had this crazy dream that mummykay was in a huge bubble bath wearing mary poppins type clothes, and surrounded in babies that were all swimming in this giant bath.

I think it was like a nursery or something cos I remember going up to this bath and asking mummykay for my baby back, and she seemed to be like the boss of the bath...

wtf :rotfl:

wow i got dreamt about. lol :D
MY BABY IS DUE IN SEPTEMBER :) just so you know lol.

i told becks the other day i had a dream about her, was weird,
there was all these girls from here, like michelle and that and we were waiting to have our babies in the same hospital ward.
and my waters broke and i got taken off,
after i had the baby becks had to drive me home in her volkswagen golf which was white lol.

was so random,

I thought it was just me that did that LOL. I don't dream of you a real people but more like I'm in a big white room with a huge screen with words on that people have said then I'll say my reply and it'll just appear in front of me :shock:

skairdykat said:
I thought it was just me that did that LOL. I don't dream of you a real people but more like I'm in a big white room with a huge screen with words on that people have said then I'll say my reply and it'll just appear in front of me :shock:

I used to get writing dreams when I spent too long making my websites and was typing on my computer all day and all night... you are obviously on here far too much!! :rotfl:

I told Mel&Hope on MSN the other day that I had a dream that one of my friends had had her baby (she was due yesterday - still no sign :() and when I went to hospital my friend said to me "did you know Mel&Hope is in labour"

How random!!!

I haven't done this yet but maybe I will, perhaps it means we all spend too much time here :)

is noone dreaming about me i feel so left out :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i havent dremt about amyone yet but i might do after the meet when i will have faces to names.

leckershell said:

Don't laugh, but I had this crazy dream that mummykay was in a huge bubble bath wearing mary poppins type clothes, and surrounded in babies that were all swimming in this giant bath.

I think it was like a nursery or something cos I remember going up to this bath and asking mummykay for my baby back, and she seemed to be like the boss of the bath...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

thats bloody hilarious M, i wish id seen this before the meet hahahaaaaaaaaa!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

i had one last night :wave:

lisa&alex printed off photos onto proper photo paper, and i wanted some printing so i asked her to print me some, but she said, "only if you send me all your horror dvd's" :think: :think: :think:

mummykay said:
leckershell said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

thats bloody hilarious M, i wish id seen this before the meet hahahaaaaaaaaa!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Wondered if you'd noticed this..!

Must have been because I saw you at the meet or something. I don't know... I know some people on here stick out to me more than others, (not intentionally before you all go saying its cliquey again), but it was so weird. I only had it the other night, night before I posted it... I told my OH about it yesterday and he called me a freak lol :rotfl:

Robyn_ said:

I know - I checked the next morning :oops: :rotfl:

libs said:
Robyn_ said:

I know - I checked the next morning :oops: :rotfl:

i do think its weird how we dream about each other though lol, we must be dedicated :) lol

I had a dream last night I thought I'd mention on here - I was going shopping and parked my car in a large high-rise car park, I walked back down to the bottom after parking and had to walk through a big Co-op to get out. This is where I saw Sunshinestars working and said 'hello :wave:
but she ran off looking upset that I recognised her and started talking to another woman about me. I just hurried off as fast as I could :oops:

had another one last night.

charlotte&emily wanted someone to look after emily for a week, but i couldnt because i was back at college

but she wasn't happy about it, so i had leckershell and xSuzx phoning me up calling me a nasty cow :shock: :shock: :shock:

Kimbo said:
had another one last night.

charlotte&emily wanted someone to look after emily for a week, but i couldnt because i was back at college

but she wasn't happy about it, so i had leckershell and xSuzx phoning me up calling me a nasty cow :shock: :shock: :shock:

yeah kimbo you are such a bad friend :talkhand: ghooooood :roll:

:rotfl: :hug: :rotfl:

im sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back