• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Formula Feeding!

babyroo

Reaction score
Hi
Just wanting some advice on Formula Feeding. I have to sort some things out for moving house and my mum is going to look after jessica for me.
I am not 100% sure how long it will take and can only express enough for one feed so will have to have formula if she has any others. Jessica can be very hungry sometimes and was wondering if she can have more than the 4oz it says on the tin per feeding , if so how much more can she have? Thanks :hug:

i dont kno but make sure she actually likes formula and try some 2 c which agrees with her most b4 u leave her with it!

trixipaws said:
i dont kno but make sure she actually likes formula and try some 2 c which agrees with her most b4 u leave her with it!

Thanks for the reply Trixipaws, :hug: , Jessica has already had some formula as I've had to top up some of her breast feeds but she has'nt had a formula feed by itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back