Expressing and formula

soexcited

Reaction score
I have tried breast feeding but he just is not satisfied, so switched him to forumula last night and the difference was amazing, so screaming baby that takes about 2 hours to get back off to sleep.

But my question is can i still express milk and give him that as well as bottles of formula though out the day?

Its just that i read in bounty that you shouldnt express while formula feeding.

It can bugger their bowels up a bit hunni, i did it with stephen and it gave him bad poos and a sicky tummy.
Do one or the other, then they can get used to it, if your worried bout the breatsfeeding then express every couple of hours and have it in the fridge waiting fir him.Or with the formulas do the same.
God feeding can turn a new mum into a pickle cant it?

Put him on what hes happiest with babes

after I had Dylan I had to give him formula on top of breast to help with his jaundice, ths was the hospital advice.

Why not give him breast and top him up with formula after that way you are emptying your breasts so will increase your supply.

Hiya, I am expressing and topping him up on SMA. Midwife came around today and said that because i had a bad birth and i am very enemic it is taking a long time for my milk to come in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back