Forklift of Baby dust tipping into TTC

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Ok Smess's wanted some - Sending some dust in a large forklift to

- Lillie, Pink Punch, Kazimoto, Wilma, Jar Jar, Smess, Bonny, Bidsy, constant star, Ema Lou, Puzzle, Clem, Chelly Baby, Khristhar, Babylover, K8Newton, Mushy, Winterdreams, Buggy, Toni, , Kelly, Tia Maria, Laura C, Bead, CatBana, Toffee Pop , Tinkerbell, Clairebear, Kizzibea, Emma B, Mrs C, Mrs White, Miss Pink and ALL you others TTC...

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Last edited:
Aww thats really nice of you :hug: I will add to the dust :dust: Good luck everyone xx

Oh lovely you are
brilliant!!! Thank you so much!!! X x x

Thank you xxxxx

Fingers crossed for a truck load of bfp's!!! Xxx

me too :dust: :dust: xx

really hope you get your bfp smess!

and everyone else TTC xx

Last edited:
Ohhh thanks so much ladies.....lets hope were joining you all in 1st tri asap....xxxx

Well done Mamafy, now all we need is the other recent bfps to do the same - Fairydust, Mablestar, Kiki, emzybabe, Small Purple cat and RBryan to offload too , and that should cover you lot for this month!!

:dust::dust:
:dust::dust:Hi heres my contribution to the babydust xxxgoodluck ladies yeahhh for jjxx

Awwww thanks girls, fingers crossed for us all that we get BFP's this time around,

I need this so much right now x x x x

Aww thanks Ladies!

Lets hope all that babydust helps us!

xxx

Awww, thanks ladies. Fingers crossed we all get our :BFP: this month xx

Thank you Jenni and congrats i've just seen ur ticker :thumbup: wishing you a very healthy 9 months xxx

JJ I havent been on for a few days and just saw your pregnancy ticker!!!!! I'm so pleased!!! So that bad old af never showed then :D brilliant news, hope I can join you soon! X

All this dust is making me sneeze

;-)

I hope it helps everybody. Many thanks xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111