For Those First Tri Who Are Going Through Sickness...

kazlin

Reaction score
Please try not to stress about it too much, it will pass for most of you :wink:

I however have had sickness all the way through pregnancy, but I have to say that it wasn't as bad in second and third tri as I began to get used to it...bizarre though it may sound!

Eat little and often, sip tiny amounts of water frequently (really really important) and if you are feeling too rough take a trip to the doctors. He prescribed an anti sickness tablet for me and it has worked like a dream most of the time.

Try to stay away from fatty foods as I found that this made sickness worse, bland was definately better I found.

When/if you go through the horrible sicky stage, sometimes you can feel that you're the only one who feels that bad. You are definately not. Your body is going through one of it's biggest changes ever, the end result will be so worth it in the end.

Best of luck to you all :D :hug:

Hi, this is really good advice, thankyou :hug:
and i know what you mean, im getting used to it aswel lol

Thanks hun. The sickness was really getting to me yesterday but feeling much more positive I can get through it today!

It is odd - my wife has been feeling so sick over the last week.
Whenever she is ill, I just want to do all I can to make her feel better.
It is very strange to be wanting her to not feel sick, but also be pleased that she is as this is a good thing!

I too was like Kaz and sick all the way through - signed off work and everything - I had the tablets too.
It does get so tiring, and Kaz has gave great advice on the eating a little often and sipping of water.

I was even sick during labour!

:hug: :hug: Believe me, all the sickness is well worth it in the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back