for sale - 5 day break at Haven site

budge

Reaction score
hello all

well ive made a big boo boo. :doh: and im gutted

i decided to collect the sun tokens and apply for a cheap holiday. Everyone seemed to be doing it so i thouht id jump on the band wagon.

I was successful and got a holiday on the week i asked for - week commencing 20th October for 5 nights at £57 plus a £23 service charge. It a holiday park in Kent.
I THOUGHT that that week was october half term week. Anyway i realised last night that id got my dates all arse upwards and that half term is the week after. So we can;t go as the kids are in school :(

I phoned up today and asked if there was any vacancies for the week after and there is but it a £190 extra :eek: . They said i can transfer the holiday to a friend or family etc

Does anyone want to buy from me?
Im willing to accept offers......

Just to say that i sold one of these breaks on ebay before, got back what i paid for it, so that might be worth a try

Aww would have loved too but our half terms the same week now! (did used to be that week! :doh: Why do they mess around with things these schools lol)

We're going on the 13th as it's scotland half term and nats mums coming down to look after ryan. Otherwise would have bought it off you in a shot. There are loads of deals on their site tho, didn't check that late but sure you'd be able to get one cheaper than 190...

Sucks tho :(

Try ebay tho cos I looked on ebay for my hol too.

no its £57 plus £23 service charge for the WHOLE WEEK!!! bargain really.
its at allhallows - kent
its a haven site :)

yes but i think you have to pay extra for each dog. something like £2 a dog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back