• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For mums of little boys

with alex its not whether the forskin can go back or not its whether the hole in the foreskin is going to be big enough for the head to come through. at the moment its only a possibility as it could sort itself out before the age where the foreskin can go back. if not though then obviously it needs to be sorted out, most likely cirumcision. :shock:

sami it could be something like this thats making it wonky or it could be like alex's where the foreskin has a little patch where it looks like its attached to the head.

oh dear - same birthdays - same willy problems! :think:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mason has this too, my HV said to try and stretch it when he's in the bath but it tickles him :oops:

DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD BE PUTTING THIS HERE JUST HOPE oh DONT SEE IT :lol: :lol: :lol:

HIS HAS A SLIGHT BENT AT THE TIP IM NOT SURE IF THISIS NORMAL WELL, READING FROM YOUR POSTS ITS NOT NORMAL. HE USED TO HAVE PROBLEMS DOING A PEE PEE WHEN HE WAS LITTL EBUT IT ALL GOT SORTED. MUST ADMIT THOUGH CUDLES IS AMAZING :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

im just going to sit in this dark corner and keep quiet now :lol: :oops:

WEESTARS OH HAS A WONKY WILLY!!!! BUT IT'S OKIE COZ IT MAKES HIM GOOD IN BED :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sorry haha, you aint half given me a giggle today!

Sami said:
WEESTARS OH HAS A WONKY WILLY!!!! BUT IT'S OKIE COZ IT MAKES HIM GOOD IN BED :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sorry haha, you aint half given me a giggle today!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ok if he sees this then i wont be getting anymore cuddles :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sami said:
Damien's is quite big :shock: You can tell when they wee Hearts when it gets bigger, have to rush to get the nappy back on!! :lol: So funny.

Hyperspadies (sp?) is where the wee hole is in the wrong place. In my brothers case, it was on the underside of his penis. He had to have corrective sugery twice to put a new hole in and then skin graft it. It functions normally but he is proper paranoid about it (as men are about their willies).

Maybe Damien's willy is just bent for life :? I know it's technically cosmetic, but I can't help feel sorry for him :|

the midwife today said Hayden has glandular hyperspadies, so he has an appointment to see someone..they said his wee hole is a bit small but hes weeing fine and everything so they'll just have a better look and see if he needs any corrections...aw bless him i hope its ok!
i'm sure damiens willy will be ok some men do have a little bit of a bend dont they..as long as he can wee ok and everything! it might straighten out!!

How did they notice this? Did they pull the foreskin back to look? Coz my mum says my little brothers was checked when they pulled it back, but I've read and others say its fused for years. :think:

his foreskin was already pulled back when he was born, the midwife said this happens sometimes. i dont know why! thats how they noticed the hyperspadies, hes got an appt for a renal scan to check everythings functioning ok on aug 17th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back