• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For mums of little boys

Is your little boys willy wonky? I know it's sounds daft but Damien doesn't just 'hang' to one side, the end is almost bent to one side and some times it is very noticable. Is this normal and will it straighten out, or is it a bit odd? My brother had Congenital Hyperspadies (sp?) so I don't know if it's related to that??

No Reece's isn't wonky but I've been with a few men that have had a wonky one so maybe they're like that from birth?! :?

Saying that though I haven't really had a good luck, feel a bit guilty for some reason- stupid i know. Its funny the way their willies go dead big just before they wee lol :lol:

Dont know anything about Congenital Hyperspadies though sorry.

ruben's is straight, but i do get a complex on his behalf as it looks TINY compared to other babies' willies.... :oops:i do hope he is gonna catch up... :lol:

sometimes braydons is a lil wonky lol
my mum (nurse) says its nutting to worry about some boys do some dont heehe

Damien's is quite big :shock: You can tell when they wee Hearts when it gets bigger, have to rush to get the nappy back on!! :lol: So funny.

Hyperspadies (sp?) is where the wee hole is in the wrong place. In my brothers case, it was on the underside of his penis. He had to have corrective sugery twice to put a new hole in and then skin graft it. It functions normally but he is proper paranoid about it (as men are about their willies).

Maybe Damien's willy is just bent for life :? I know it's technically cosmetic, but I can't help feel sorry for him :|

Cobys is straight, but he has got one sac bigger than the other :lol:

been told thats normal tho.

xx

Brody's is straight, and he also has one sac bigger than the other. He's been referred to the Children's Hospital about it as they said it's from when his balls decended and the tube didn't quite heal up, so one ball bag has a bit of fluid in it. If it's still there in 18 months he'll need surgery :?

Sorry that doesn't really answer your question though Sami.

Alex's is fairly straight i think but he may have to be circumsised (sp?) when he is a little older. they think the gap in the foreskin may be too small and it looks like the foreskin may be adhered to the willy in one little place. we just have to keep an eye on it and it will most likely be done when he is between 3 & 5 if it needs it.

these little willies do cause us mums worry dont they? its not even like we know what that should and shouldnt do as we dont have them!

they do check willies and bits at the six week and six month checks round here and thats when they picked up alexs problems both times. has anyone ever mentioned it at your docs?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

God I wish I had a good doctors they never even took Alex's nappy off at 6 weeks check. listened to his chest???

v11kae said:
God I wish I had a good doctors they never even took Alex's nappy off at 6 weeks check. listened to his chest???

thats appalling!

i must admit i moan when my doc is running late (usually min of 15 mins!) but he is only late becasue he take so much times over his patient. both alex's check ups we have been in there over half an hour so i should be thankful he is so caring that he wont rush people into a five minute time slot!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jamie's is slightly wonky at the tip but i'm not sure if its just how the nappy sits on it, if that makes sense. I do worry about the size of it & hope he's not going to have a tinky winky! :lol:

v11kae said:
God I wish I had a good doctors they never even took Alex's nappy off at 6 weeks check.

Nobody has looked at my babys willy either :?

Jamie's is slightly wonky at the tip but i'm not sure if its just how the nappy sits on it, if that makes sense. I do worry about the size of it & hope he's not going to have a tinky winky!

dont worry nicki with a smile that cute the girls wont care about the size of his package!

i love that pic he looks so cheeky! looks loads more grown up since i saw him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hearts81 said:
but I've been with a few men that have had a wonky one so maybe they're like that from birth?! :?

ME TOO!! HEHE XX

Em78 said:
Jamie's is slightly wonky at the tip but i'm not sure if its just how the nappy sits on it, if that makes sense. I do worry about the size of it & hope he's not going to have a tinky winky!

dont worry nicki with a smile that cute the girls wont care about the size of his package!

i love that pic he looks so cheeky! looks loads more grown up since i saw him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun. He's growing so quickly, I keep forgetting he's only 3 months. I'll be packing him off to school before the years out at this rate!! :lol:

Maybe one for the docs to have a look at?

Em - Damiens foreskin doesn't go back. the dctors have tried to check before but it wouldn't. Could it be that which is pulling on one side dya reckon?

I know babies foreskin doesnt go back i read that today, but i am not sure what age it should start to go back??!! xxxx

My mum swears that my brothers went back when he was a baby which is how they cheked for the hyperspadies. I don't really know though :?

I thought the foreskin wasn't meant to go back for a couple of years at least :?

That's what I used to think but mum keeps babling on otherwise :roll:
Ah well, I'll just stick to having a son with a wonky winkie :lol: bless him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back