For lunch I'm craving

Emma58

Reaction score
An egg and salad cream sandwich :shock: now I don't feel quite so sick I am really craving one. I have just boiled some eggs and am going to have it for my lunch mmmm - I hope it's as nice as i'm expecting.

I hope its nice too. I am still feeling quite sicky at the moment, so never fancy anything! Either that, or i seem to crave things that make my acid so much worse, e.g. chilli jam.

So I have no idea what to have for lunch. All I fancy is my orange oasis drink thats in the fridge. It tastes just like melted ice lollies :dance:

I really ought to be making something to eat but I cannot decide for the life of me what to have. Maybe cravings are nature's way of making decisions for us hormonal women? :rotfl:

I've just had my sandwich - It really was lovely mmm.

At the moment i'm really into:
Philly cheese, with fresh coriander and sweet chilli sauce, which i dip either bread sticks or water biscuits into.... OMG it's lush.
A friend of mine who lives in crete has it all the time and now i'm totally hooked...yummmmmm

I have been naughty and had chocolate spread on toast with a big glass of milk :lol:
Could actually murder a cadbury creme egg mcflurry, but cant be arsed to drive down the road to maccys

I hope it was as nice as you were expecting!!
I had a Gregg's pasty!! :D
Yes it is very naughty, but I haven't had one since January and I figured I needed a treat as I was ill and waiting for my prescription from the chemist. It was yummy!!!

I had a really rubbish lunch. I made myself a cheese tomato and lettuce sandwich and was a quarter of the way through when I realised I wasn't enjoying it at all. So I had a mini milk instead.

I don't seem to be very hungry at the moment? :think:

I had smoked salmon and melba toast. It was on offer in Tesco so I thought I'd treat myself. James loves the stuff and is always nagging us to buy it, he's ate half the pack already! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back