For Kellysomer!!lol!

jennyr1985

Reaction score
Hello!These pics were taken on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. I am only 20, but I get on with my OH's friends very well (he's 29), and I get on with his sister who's 25. Maybe I look older than I am, or it might just be the wrinkles caused by stress! :lol: :lol:

Me and my OH Edd
104-0494_IMG.jpg

Me and my Little Sister
S4200027.jpg

Finally me and My Mum
meandmum.jpg

Don't know if the photos make me look any younger!lol!

xxx

wow, your only 20?!

i thought you were about my age, 28ish, sorry! lol

lol!thats what kellysomer said too!!eek! :lol: :lol: Well at least I match my OH in looks/age wise, even though i am 9 years younger than him! :D

xxx

Your mum looks very young more like a sister :D

Hello

I think you look older as well im 19 and look younger though??
But its not a bad thing, you look very mature for your age.
Katrina :D

Thankyou!lol! I will also tell my mum she looks like she could be my sister, she will love that! :D

xx

Your mum looks so young! she looks about my age (32)! - how old is she?

I had to check your writing in case you written the wrong thing about the picture - she looks more like your mate or something!

L x

My mum is 43, lets hope I stay looking like I do and dont age then!lol! I'll look 50 when im 30! :shock: :lol: :lol:

xx

The pics are gorgeous jenny!!

LOL you look the right age, and your mum doesnt look 43!!

Your sis is very cute!

Dare i post a pic of me on here, ahhhh?

Do i have to??

xmas2005009.jpg

Ahh there you go, xmas day looking crap as usual with stepson. And no we dont have red eyes in real life, 666, ha ha!

I will post a most flattering one soon!

You look lovely! and your stepson looks very excited!!how old is he? Ive got 2 sisters that are 5 (mum and dad are divorced and remarried, so stepmum and mum were pregnant at the same time)They both got really excited on Christmas day, and then tired and moody!!and they got too many presents! :D :D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back